KP Projects’ TLC Undersea Experience
Explore the depths of the undersea world of The Living Coast, and experience the rich diversity of marine life of our unique chalk reef - without ever getting wet!
The Living Coast Undersea Experience is an interactive, virtual reality & 360 experience, enabling users to explore the underwater environment of the Beachy Head West Marine Conservation Zone (BHW MCZ), which runs between Brighton Marina & Beachy Head.
The Living Coast Undersea Experience was created by internationally acclaimed digital artist, Simon Wilkinson & Karen Poley, KP Projects, in a partnership including The Living Coast UNESCO Biosphere Region, Sussex Inshore Fisheries & Conservation Authority (IFCA) & Sussex Wildlife Trust. More about how the idea evolved HERE
- Open up one of the UK’s most unique marine environments to everyone
- Raise awareness of BHW MCZ, home to one of the world’s only chalk reefs, with unique species of plant & animal life, which only a fraction of people know about
- Be a powerful kinaesthetic & educational experience to help people understand the environment & the things we can all do to help conserve it
What people say
- “What a joy to see the coast in this way – a beautiful experience”
- “Fantastic experience. You feel like you are really under water”
- “Wow! We go rock-pooling all the time and it was marvellous to experience it a new and exciting way”